This is a scrolling ticker line using pure CSS and HTML! This ticker system comes included as part of all Nulumia themes.
You can customize these lines in your admin panel, works purely off Style Properties!
You can even add links, and other HTML markup! Responsive and customizable.

🇺🇸 Pike Jumps 5 Feet Out of Air for Red October Tube in Alaska?

Eternal Angler

Eternal Angler

Administrator

One of the most absolute wildest Esox videos I've seen, this is specifically why I musky and pike fish for these Apex Predators, they're absolutely remarkable.

Now at first I thought the pike was jumping out of the water for a red october tube bait, but there seems to be a larger pike following him from behind, I was watching this on my phone at the time, so couldn't see everything on a little screen, after visually seeing the Facebook video on my bigger desktop computer screen, you can see the larger bigger Esox trailing behind.

It looks like a bigger pike chasing a smaller pike, but it's hard to tell, if anyone can find the original video on YouTube be sure to post! Still an absolutely unforgettable memory and moment, glad he shared it with his GoPro. That was one hungry esox, that pike was vicious!
🤣
Either way, this is why I pike and musky fish, the experiences are always different and never the same, always an adrenaline rush! You'll never see a bass do this...

Last edited: